You may want adjoin photos, videos and music to your WordPress content. WordPress lets you to add photos, videos and music to your posts by some simple steps.
9 simple steps to add images videos music to wordpress site
Step 1: Open a WordPress post.
Step 2: Click on the post where you want to add the content
Step 3: Click on Add Media button on the top left part of the editor.
Step 4: WordPress Insert Media will pop-up
Step 5: Click on the Select files button
For the convenience of your understanding, there are added two images below:
For the convenience of your understanding, an image is added below:
Step 7: For images there are two things you should keep in mind.
- Describe the image itself – enter its title and Alt tag ( you can also add description there ) for the link.
- Add a caption which will appear below the actual image on your front end.
See the following image and hope that you will understand better
Step 8: Specify the attachment settings of your added image
- Alignment – Alignment most of the time depends on your actual theme and how it will work on your site.
- Link To – Choose where to link the image to – the full size image file, the media page automatically created for each new attachment, custom URL or simply link on it.
- Size – While uploading an image, WordPress creates several copies of it in different sizes. Now you have to choose whether you want to add a thumbnail, medium sized image or the entire image to your post.
Now you will be able to see the image added to your editor window. You can update your post and going to the front end of your site, you can see the newly added image to your post.
You can add music and video to your posts in the same way as described above for adding images.